As Writers, we know how powerful words can be. Whether you use a pencil, typewriter, keyboard or a speech recognition program, your words can go a long way in inspiring others. But what about inspiring you?
Positive affirmations can spark your motivation into gear and boost your self-esteem, or writing-esteem, as well.
Here are some positive affirmations to say, or write, to yourself every day to inspire you to inspire others.
- I can focus for long periods of time.
- I will be published.
- I will reach people with my writing.
- I write well.
- I have something important to say.
- I will be on the best-seller’s list.
- I am indistractable.
- I have a vast vocabulary.
- I do not procrastinate.
- I can show readers the scene, rather than just tell them.
Speak positive words to inspire yourself every day and happy writing!
Dawn Zauner – Writing Expert
For more writing tips, visit www.DawnZauner.com now!